Revitalizing the Second Amendment
is to educate and empower through properly vested duty the American citizens and advocating with their political leaders to revitalize both Clauses of the Second Amendment and to restore the Founding Generation’s vision of the true meaning of “[a] well regulated Militia.” The First Clause has been ignored for too long!
The first Law of Nature is self-preservation, including self-defense of life, liberty, and property. Individuals come together to protect themselves in organized community self-defense in a social contract under, through, and “according to law.”1 This belief was articulated in the Second Amendment mechanisms of “A Well Regulated Militia, Being Necessary to the Security of a Free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.” The term “Militia” means all able-bodied men and women who are legally bound to the duty to serve in their State governmental army (which was removed in every State between 1903 and 1908. What is that about?)2, 3
But Congress declared the People of the United States–the Constitutional Militia–to be relegated to an “unorganized” condition through the Militia Acts of 1903 (the “Dick Law”), 1914, 1916, and 1933. This deviated from the Founders’ intent, in creating “select militia” (opposed by every one of them), and radically altered the relationship among the People, the Free States, and the centralized federal government. To ensure the security of the various Free States and the national government, we must restore the Founders’ Second Amendment vision of “Well Regulated Militia”, not the “organized” and “unorganized” “militia of the United States” (a misnomer). In addition, the other side of the same coin of this universal Principle of Allegiance and Protection involves the “power of the county” under the authority of the sheriff to provide security and safety at the local level. Together, these two vital powers of the sword are our best tools to restore civil society and rule of law today.
Get Involved in Revitalizing the Second Amendment!
- Become a free RT2A and paid RT2A CHSA Charter Member now!
- Listen to radio interviews and other audio resources to learn the facts on the ground!
- Order the 6.5″x 4.5″ book Three Rights now and start learning about the workable plan in place to Resist, Restore, and Renew our Government!
- Order your Citizens’ Homeland Security Association Operating Manual now and learn how to organize your local CHSA Chapter.
- Attend the weekly National Conference Call when they are reannounced. Coming again soon, 530-881-1212, code 150721132#.
- Prepare to start a CHSA Chapter by reading below!
What realities does Revitalizing the Second Amendment support?
- Individual and personal preparation for emergency preparedness.
- Community-based citizens’ “homeland security” groups under legitimate organizations, such as neighborhood watches, community emergency response teams, Red Cross, volunteer fire departments, police and sheriff’s reserves and auxiliary, civil air patrol, and Citizens’ Homeland Security Associations.
- American federalism under Constitutional authority leading to a Second Amendment Militia as a governmental organization.
- Revitalization of the U.S. Constitution and polity (people organized politically) so that State Citizens and their State representatives in all jurisdictions can advocate one-to-another and subsequently instruct their State representatives, adherence to the U.S. and State Constitutions.
What myths do we not support?
- Paramilitary groups.
- Private “militia” (there is no such thing).
- A bunch of adults in camouflage playing army in the woods with guns.
- Local, county, town, village, city, or other jurisdictional militia that is not statutorily connected to State-legislated governmental Militia.
- Any individuals, groups, media, private or public officials who claim that any of these myths are valid and legitimate. They are not! The militia is always public, never private. Period.
Become a Charter Citizens’ Homeland Security Association (CHSA) Member in Your State; Then become qualified to start a CHSA Chapter
[A local prototype CHSA Chapter started in Tallahassee, Florida in January, 2015. We learned a lot and are now working on a plan to roll them out again. Others will be starting soon in other parts of Florida, then nationwide!]
The first step toward starting a local CHSA Chapter is becoming a CHSA Charter Member (Now Available!).
The second step will be earning CHSA Spokesperson (S) Certification (coming very soon). This first “S-certification” authorizes members to speak officially on behalf of the State and Chapter CHSA, and is intended for all members from the newest participants to the Board of Directors. Uncertified citizens may participate in meetings and events, but only Spokesperson Certification (Level S) will be recognized as the tool that authorizes CHSA members to represent the organization with the public officially.
The CHSA must show the difference between conventional Second Amendment “wisdom,” and actual Constitutional, legitimate, legal, and historical meaning and participation. Even patriotic, true Americans have been miseducated; we were grossly misinformed of our Second Amendment duties, rights, responsibilities, privileges, and immunities. Most people today live happily in the delusion of non-ignorance, not realizing that their miseducation is the cause of serious socio-political dysfunction. In the past, every State vested its citizenry with, and required citizens to act in, a military and civil capacity, as part of their citizenship to their State throughout America through state-legislated statutes providing vested authority of its citizenry. Proper vesting provides citizens with the authority to be armed, accoutered, trained, organized, and disciplined as participants in governmental establishments under our constitutional form of government. Class S Certification is making proper reeducation happen for every serious participant.
So how can you get started until the S-A-L-T course is available?
- Read through, in sequence, the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution including the Bill of Rights, available from Constitution.org, to prepare yourself for the CHSA Class S Certification launch.
- Obtain a copy of the book Three Rights, by Dr. Edwin Vieira, which is arguably in our day what Thomas Paine’s Common Sense, was in 1776. This book is the most important single literary work available to help common American citizens understand the serious nature of our current socio-political difficulties and the eminently and unquestionably legal means to correct these difficulties through a workable plan already devised to provide remedy. It is required reading of every true-blue American and RT2A CHSA Charter Member.
- Also obtain (next, but not in place of) the CHSA Operating Manual, Edwin Vieira’sConstitutional “Homeland Security”, which will be required reading for organizing and structuring local RT2A CHSA Chapters.
- Obtain the DVD series The Purse and the Sword and the CD book The Sword and Sovereignty by Dr. Vieira. The DVD lectures will also be required material, and Chapter 1 of the mammoth CD-based legal treatise on Constitutional Militia will be a must-learn for properly understanding the historical context of our founding documents.
Serious members will start their relearning now!
Formative CHSA Chapters
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about being listed here as a formative CHSA Chapter preparing for Level S Certification:
• Tallahassee, FL.
We are Americans
Do you, like most God-fearing, God-loving Americans, feel there is far too much intrusion on your personal rights by government?
Do you think we are smart enough and strong enough to govern ourselves?
Are you fed up with the top-down control coming out of Washington?
Did you know that the People have all of the rights and duties necessary to fix our socio-political problems by restoring Constitutional remedies inherent in the Second Amendment?
Do you want to join thousands of other fellow citizens right in our own neighborhoods, communities, villages, metropolitan areas, and counties, and solve our own problems from the bottom-up?
The difficulty isn’t the lack of resources, or a People unwilling to do the right thing; it’s that we aren’t rightly organized, trained, or disciplined.
Congress “unorganized” the People of the United States starting with the Dick Law of 1903 in a very serious control fraud, perpetrated to manipulate Americans and take away our sovereign, vested authority to govern ourselves! (Control fraud: When heads of State, corporate executives, and/or public officials use a legitimate entity as a weapon against the People (society) through color of law, pretense of authority, or illicit financial means.)
Join together now with fellow citizens to revitalize the First Clause of the Second Amendment to restore liberty and justice again in the Several States.
The Militia Act of 1903 commenced the pressure on “the several States” to legislatively alter, rescind, and replace State Militia laws, rules, and regulations, and Congress compelled States to conform to succeeding federal Militia Acts over the next 110 years (e.g., see 10 U.S.C. 311). The Second Amendment was undermined. In a serious misnomer, the “unorganized militia of the United States” was created through the National Defense Act of 1916, an oxymoron because the Constitution envisioned a “Well Regulated Militia . . . of the Several States.” The law also surreptitiously changed State National Guards via reconfiguration through Congressional authority under Article 1, Section 10, Clause 3 and not Article 1, Section 8, Clause 16, and subsequent State legislative enactments.4, 5
Before these State statutes, rules, and regulations can be properly revitalized in the Several States, We the People will need to be quickly and thoroughly reeducated ourselves at our State legislative district levels in order to effectively pursue political and legal means throughinstruction of State and federal public officials. This will focus on revitalizing the Second Amendment “Militia of the Several States” within and under the aegis of each State’s constitutions and laws, by advocating for comprehensive legislation to properly, legally, and effectively “organize, arm, discipline, . . . (and) govern the Militia.”6
2U.S. Constitution, Art. 2, Sec. 2, Cl. 1. “The President shall be the Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States when called into the actual service of the United States.”
3Virginia Constitution, Sec. 13. Mason, George, et al. “A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state.”
5U.S. Constitution, Art. 1, Sec. 8, Cl. 12, 15, 16.
It’s all about getting organized!
We the People must reorganize locally through Citizens’ Homeland Security Association Chapters implemented in each State to study, design, test, and establish best practices for organizing and operating local Militia companies or units. On the basis of gained knowledge and experience, we will propose, help draft, and promote State legislation in conformity with the Constitution and common-law Militia principles. Each CHSA shall perform seven basic activities to assist in Revitalizing the Second Amendment: reeducation, organization, investigation, explanation, promotion, participation, and mobilization.
Step one, reeducation: you can start now!
Just order Dr. Vieira’s books or DVD series and start your personal journey to learn how to succeed in Revitalizing the Second Amendment and together restore liberty and justice for all!