Revitalizing the Second Amendment
is to educate and empower American citizens and their political leaders to revitalize the fundamental importance of both Clauses of the Second Amendment and to restore the Founders’ vision of the Well Regulated Militia. The First Clause has been ignored for too long!
The first Law of Nature is self-preservation, recognized by the wisdom of our Founders as involving self-defense of life, liberty, and property. Individuals come together to protect themselves in organized community self-defense in a social contract under and through the law.1 This belief was articulated in the Second Amendment mechanisms of A Well Regulated Militia, Being Necessary to the Security of a Free State, and the Right to Keep and Bear Arms. The term “Militia” means all able-bodied men who are not uniformed servicemen (Army or Navy members).2, 3
But Congress declared the People of the United States, the Constitutional Militia, to be “unorganized” through the Militia Acts of 1903 (the “Dick Law”), 1914, 1916, and 1933. This deviated from the Founders’ intent, and radically altered the relationship among the People, the Free States, and the centralized federal government. To ensure the security of the various Free States and the national government, we must restore the Founders’ Second Amendment vision of Well Regulated Militia, not the “unorganized” Militia.
Get Involved in Revitalizing the Second Amendment!
- Become a free RT2A Member now!
- New! CHSA Membership is here! Once you’re an RT2A Member, become a CHSA Charter Member in your State organization now at charter discounts!
- Attend the weekly National Conference Call! Thursday evenings, 10 p.m. EST, 530-881-1212, code 150721132#.
- If you are in the Tallahassee area, join us at our weekly RT2A Citizens’ Homeland Security Association (CHSA) of Florida, Legislative District Chapter 9 Meeting! Thursday evenings, 7 p.m. EST, 501 East College Avenue, Tallahassee. This is our prototype “CHSA-1″ Weekly Chapter Meeting. Guests are welcome!
- Listen to radio interviews and other audio resources to learn the facts on the ground!
- Order your Citizens’ Homeland Security Association Operating Manual now and start getting reeducated!
- Join a State discussion forum | Colorado | Florida | Contact us about other State forums!
- Prepare to start a CHSA Chapter by reading below!
What realities does Revitalizing the Second Amendment support?
- Individual and personal preparation for emergency preparedness.
- Community-based citizens’ “homeland security” groups under legitimate organizations, such as neighborhood watches, community emergency response teams, Red Cross, volunteer fire departments, police and sheriff’s reserves and auxiliary, civil air patrol, and Citizens’ Homeland Security Associations.
- American federalism under Constitutional authority leading to a Second Amendment Militia as a governmental organization.
What myths do we not support?
- Paramilitary groups.
- Private “militia” (there is no such thing).
- A bunch of adults in camouflage playing army in the woods with guns.
- Local, county, town, village, city, or other jurisdictional militia that is not statutorily connected to State-legislated governmental Militia.
Become a Charter Citizens’ Homeland Security Association (CHSA) Charter Member in Your State; Then become qualified to start a CHSA Chapter
[A local prototype CHSA Chapter has been started in Tallahassee, Florida. Others will be starting soon in other parts of Florida, then nationwide!]
The first step toward starting a local CHSA Chapter is becoming a CHSA Charter Member (Now Available!).
The second step will be earning CHSA Spokesperson (S) Certification (coming very soon). This first “S-certification” authorizes members to speak officially on behalf of the State and Chapter CHSA, and is intended for all members from the newest participants to the Board of Directors. Uncertified citizens may participate in meetings and events, but only Spokesperson Certification (Level S) will be recognized as authorizing members to represent the organization with the public officially.
The CHSA must show the difference between conventional Second Amendment “wisdom” and actual Constitutional, legal, and historical meaning. Even patriotic, true Americans have been miseducated: we were grossly misinformed of our Second Amendment duties, rights, responsibilities, and privileges. Every State vested its citizenry with, and required citizens to act in, a military capacity, as part of their citizenship to their State throughout America. Class S Certification is making proper reeducation happen for every serious participant.
So how can you get started until the course is available?
- Read through, in sequence, the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution including the Bill of Rights, available from Constitution.org, to prepare yourself for the CHSA Class S Certification launch.
- Get a copy of the CHSA Operating Manual, Edwin Vieira’s Constitutional “Homeland Security”, which will be required reading in local Chapters.
- Obtain the DVD series The Purse and the Sword and the CD book The Sword and Sovereignty by Dr. Vieira. The DVD lectures will also be required material, and Chapter 1 of the mammoth CD-based legal treatise on Constitutional Militia will be a must for dealing with the historical context of our founding documents.
Serious members will start their relearning now!
Formative CHSA Chapters
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about being listed here as a formative CHSA Chapter preparing for Level S Certification:
• Tallahassee, FL: Thursdays 7 p.m., 501 E College Av, 850-417-8543.
We are Americans
Do you, like most God-fearing, God-loving Americans, feel there is far too much intrusion on your personal rights by government?
Do you think we are smart enough and strong enough to govern ourselves?
Are you fed up with the top-down control coming out of Washington?
Did you know that the People have all of the rights and duties necessary to fix this mess by restoring Constitutional remedies inherent in the Second Amendment?
Do you want to join thousands of other fellow citizens right in our own neighborhoods, communities, villages, metropolitan areas, and counties, and solve our own problems from the bottom up?
The difficulty isn’t the lack of resources, or a People unwilling to do the right thing; it’s that we aren’t rightly organized.
Congress “unorganized” the People of the United States starting with the Dick Law of 1903 in a very serious control fraud, perpetrated to manipulate Americans and take away our sovereign authority to govern ourselves! (Control fraud: use of a legitimate entity by heads of state or corporate executives as a weapon to defraud a People financially or through color of law.)
Join together now with fellow citizens to revitalize the First Clause of the Second Amendment to restore liberty and justice again in the Several States.
The Militia Act of 1903 pressured States to legislatively alter, rescind, and replace State Militia laws, rules, and regulations, and Congress compelled States to conform to succeeding federal Militia Acts over the next 110 years. The Second Amendment was undermined. In a serious misnomer, the “unorganized militia of the United States” was created, an oxymoron because the Constitution envisioned a Well Regulated Militia of the Several States. The law also changed State National Guards via reinterpretation of Congressional authority.4, 5
Before these State statutes, rules, and regulations can be properly revitalized in the Several States, We the People will need to be quickly and thoroughly reeducated ourselves at the State legislative district levels in order to effectively pursue political and legal means toward instruction of State and federal public officials. This will focus on revitalizing the Second Amendment Militia of the Several States within and under the aegis of each State through lobbying for comprehensive legislation to organize, arm, discipline, and govern the Militia.6
2U.S. Constitution, Art. 2, Sec. 2, Cl. 1. “The President shall be the Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States when called into the actual service of the United States.”
3Virginia Constitution, Sec. 13. Mason, George, et al. “A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state.”
5U.S. Constitution, Art. 1, Sec. 8, Cl. 12, 15, 16.
It’s all about getting organized!
We the People must reorganize locally through Citizens’ Homeland Security Association Chapters implemented in each State to study, design, test, and establish best practices for organizing and operating local Militia companies or units. On the basis of gained knowledge and experience, we will propose, help draft, and promote State legislation in conformity with the Constitution and common-law Militia principles. Each CHSA shall perform seven basic activities to assist in Revitalizing the Second Amendment: reeducation, organization, investigation, explanation, promotion, participation, and mobilization.
Step one, reeducation: you can start now!
Just order Dr. Vieira’s books or DVD series and start your personal journey to learn how to succeed in Revitalizing the Second Amendment and restoring liberty and justice for all!